Linen Jersey "FINE LINEN KNIT" Bottle Green, 100% Linen
- Climate neutral & plastic free shipping
- Low stock - 6,0m left
- Inventory on the way
✓ superfine, delicate linen jersey
✓ soft, light & airy, breathable
✓ 100% natural fiber, made from European Flax® certified linen
Linen jersey "FINE LINEN KNIT" byMind the MAKER®
"Must have" for all summer days: a fine and light linen jersey (single jersey). This delicate, semi-transparent linen fabric is particularly suitable for pleasantly airy summer clothing such as shirts, sweaters, scarves and light shawls because of its high air permeability.
- We recommend washing the fabric once before processing, as fabrics made of natural fibers can shrink during the first wash.
- Use a fine jersey needle with a strength of 60-70 for sewing.
Wash at max. 40°C, shrinkage value: approx. 8% in length and width.
Linen fabrics need a lot of water for washing, they want to "swim". Please spin only in gentle program and dry best lying.
Ecological production/ certification of the fiber:
The linen fiber is certified according to the European Flax® Standard. This includes, for example, the purely mechanical extraction and softening of the fibers without chemicals, a respectful use of nature's resources (e.g. water), as well as the renunciation of genetically modified organisms.
Certification of the fabric:OekoTexStandard 100, product class 2.
Special properties of linen:
- excellent moisture management (absorbs sweat well and also releases it easily),
- cooling effect in summer, especially skin-friendly (lowest allergic potential among all textile fibers).
- Sustainably climate and soil friendly: cultivation in crop rotation on the field (prerequisite for growth), no nitrogen fertilization, as flax is the only crop that does not tolerate nitrogen
Further product details
|Type of fabric||Jersey|
|Width||ca. 140 cm|
|Weight (m²)||approx. 145 g/m²|
|Drying||do not use a dryer|
All available colors
We pack 100% plastic free and ship CO2 neutral with DHL GoGreen.
Orders that contain only fabric samples will be shipped to you by letter.
Detailed information about shipping costs you can find here.
The minimum order quantity is 0,5m. From 0,5m you can order in 10cm steps.
If you order larger quantities of fabric (e.g. for curtains), please let us know your preferred division into pieces. For this you can use the text field "Add comment" in the shopping cart.